Piano tuning is the act of making minute adjustments to the tensions of the strings of an acoustic piano to properly align the intervals between their tones so that the instrument is in tune. Many piano manufacturers recommend that pianos are tuned twice a year.
- John Lucia - piano tuner and restorer - 99882218 / 21360680
- Nikolai Vukovic - fine piano tuning and technician services - 79054688 / 21657913
- Mro Effie Pulis - piano tuner and technician - 79496990 / 21496990 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mro. Dr. Joseph Gatt Ph.D - piano & organ tunings, repairs and restorations, and scientific evaluations of other musical instruments - 99474977
- The Piano Doctor - piano tuning and repairs. 99812565 - email@example.com. Facebook page: The Piano Doctor